PENTENS HT-300 Carbon Fiber Sheet Strengthening System
PENTENS HT-300 consists of Carbon Fiber Sheet and Epoxy based impregnating resin PENTENS E-500A/B, is a very fast and cost effective structural strengthening system that works exceptionally well in all aspects of civil infrastructure repairs.
- Thin coating even with layers of fabric
- Light weight fabric ideal for confined spaces
- Excellent wear and impact resistant properties
- Easy application
- Very High strength
- Flexibility of surface geometry
- No heavy handing and application equipment
- Structural upgrades or repairs
- Corrosion repairs
- Increased or changed live loads
- Wall or column eliminations
- Design or construction error corrections
- Changes of building utilization
- Repair of defects
- Prevention of defects caused by earth quakes
HP-300 available be cutting by blade or scissors . Carbon fiber must maintain a certain direction, but can not be folded. Use PENTENS E-501S as a binder to paste on substrates.
Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products