PENTENS E-501S High Performance Solvent-free Epoxy Putty Filler
────── Taiwan Green Material Label Product
PENTENS E-501S A high strength, excellent adhesion, ready-to-use, solvent-free, two-part epoxy putty filler, and it is environmentally friendly with extremely low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent wear and impact resistant properties
- Excellent resistant to chemicals
- Applied to slightly damp surfaces
- Applied to freshly laid gardened (green) concrete
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates including brick, masonry, concrete, compressed fiberboard, stone and timber
- Easy to use
- A sealer coat of water-based and/or solvent-based waterproofing/flooring works
- As a binder/sealer for fiber glass mat in tank
- Lining works
- Fill cracks and holes in concrete and masonry structures
- Concrete patching mortar
The substrate must be clean and free from all lose particles, dust, cement laitance, oil and other contaminants.
Thoroughly mix the two components in the ratio of 2:1 by weight, using a mechanical forced action mixer with a high s hear stirrer until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
Apply with putty knife or metal trowel to the required thickness. To obtain higher anti-skid scratch coats or self-leveling screeds they have to be strewn immediately with oven-dried quartz sand.
Allow to cure for a minimum of 12 hours at 25°C/50%R.H. before applying top coatings or other surface treatments.
Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.