PENTENS 605 Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant
PENTENS 605 neutral cure silicone sealant widely used for glazing, sealing and weatherproofing in all buildings, modular houses, freight containers, roofing and cladding joints. Excellent adhesion to glass, aluminum, ceramics, painted surface, most metals and most plastics.
- One part, ready to use
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Neutral cure system, appropriate for concrete surface
- Outstanding weatherbility
- Accommodates high and low temperature range
- Between lightweight building components
- GRP panels, plastic roof sheets
- PVC window and door frames
- Roof, glazing & cladding joints Adheres to
- Ceramics , masonry, metal and most painted surfaces
Clean and dry surface. Remove any stains and impurities.
Cut cartridge tip, screw on nozzle, and cut nozzle to desired opening at 45° angle.
Apply sealant with caulk gun.
Tooling must be completed in 5 minutes.
Remove excess silicone with dry paper towel.
Normally sealant skins in 5 minutes, dries to touch in 1 hour, and cure and bones in 24 hours.
Impervious gloves and barrier cream should be used when handling these products.
Eye protection should be worn. In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water and seek medical advice if symptoms persist.
If contact with skin occurs, it must be removed before curing takes place.
Wash off with an industrial skin clearer followed by plenty of soap and water. Do not use solvent.
Ensure adequate ventilation when using these products.